The Association operates as a self-governed private organization. Appointed in 1994, the Association serves as the statutory surplus line advisory organization to the California Department of Insurance (CDI) and facilitates the state´s capacity to monitor and direct surplus line brokers´ placements of insurance with eligible nonadmitted insurers.
Working with its members and the CDI, the Association helps maintain a healthy, fair, and competitive surplus line marketplace in California, as well as protect the interest of California consumers.
The SLA is proud to partner with the IICF in its work in our communities.
- Re: Infrassure Ltd. (Switzerland) requests removal from the LASLI, Fair American Select Insurance Company (Delaware) added to the LASLI
- Re: Darwin Select Insurance changes name to Allied World Surplus Lines Insurance Company (Arkansas)
- Re: California LASLI Filing Requirements Guide for Surplus Line Insurers (Guide)
- Re: Safeco Surplus Lines Insurance Company (New Hampshire) requests removal from the LASLI
- Re: American Safety Indemnity Insurance Company (Oklahoma) requests removal from the LASLI
- Re: California Department of Insurance issues New Schedule of Fees and Charges - Effective March 17, 2014
- Re: Allianz Global Corporate and Specialty AG changes its name to Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty SE
- Re: No Changes to the Export List in 2014
- Re: Discover Specialty Insurance Company (Illinois) requests removal from the LASLI
- Re: Hermitage Insurance Company (New York) requests removal from the LASLI
- Re: PMSLIC Insurance Company (Pennsylvania) added to the LASLI
- Re: Annual Statement and Tax Return
- Re: Invitation to the Annual Meeting and Luncheon
- Re: Export List Hearing
- Re: International Insurance Company of Hannover Limited changed its name to International Insurance Company of Hannover PLC, Chartis Specialty Insurance Company changed its name to AIG Specialty Insurance Company
To see all Bulletins click here